Donate. Shop. Volunteer.
Donations the ReStore Accepts:
- Appliances – stoves, refrigerators, microwaves, washers and dryers (less than 10 years)
- Cabinets – Whole kitchen sets, bath vanities, single cabinets, countertops and shelving units
- Doors – Door walls with frames, interior/exterior doors, French doors and storm doors
- Flooring – Laminate, ceramic, outdoor, vinyl, carpet, hardwood and area rugs
- Furnaces – Working & in good condition furnaces, A/C units, vintage radiators, vents and ducts
- Furniture – Couches, loveseats, chairs, tables, etc.
- Hardware – Knobs, latches, hinges, hooks, electrical and plumbing items
- Home Decor – Blinds, candles, vases, pictures, mirrors and seasonal items
- Light Fixtures – Ceiling fans, chandeliers, floor & table lamps and light bulbs
- Lumber – Molding, trim and lumber
- Sinks and Tubs – Kitchen, bath sinks and pedestal sinks
- Toilets – Low flush, low boys or vintage models
Easy ways to donate:
- Schedule a free pick up in Macomb County: Call the donation hotline at 586.263.1540
- Email: email@example.com
- Drop off at one of our convenient locations!
23211 Van Dyke, Warren | 46660 Van Dyke, Shelby Township
Tuesday – Friday: 10am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am – 4:30pm
Great Deals. Great Finds.
You could save thousands on your building projects through the ReStore!
Macomb County Locations:
- Shelby Township
- 46660 Van Dyke ● 586.263.1540
- Open Tuesday – Friday: 10am – 6pm & Saturday: 10am – 5pm
- 23211 Van Dyke ● 586.806.5604
- Open Tuesday – Friday 10am – 6pm & Saturday 10am – 5pm
The ReStores are closed on Sunday’s and Monday’s!
The ReStores could not exist without the help and support of its volunteers.
Please consider giving a little of your time and your efforts to help Habitat for Humanity make a difference in the lives of many Macomb County residents!
- Provide office support
- Work special events
- Stock shelves
- Assist customers
- Staff trade shows
- Unload trucks
- Prepare donations